Friday, March 26, 2010

Paranormal Investigations

Hello again!

I am now at the 25,000 word mark and still going strong. Yuki's route is making phenomanal progress, but I have yet to start on the other girls' routes.

Due to certain events and things taking place out of my control I have been forced to change my artist. The style of Yukionna is deviating away from the wide eyed anime style and towards a more 'Ghost in the Shell' feel.



As you can see it's not exactly a bad thing. :3

Due to the nature of Yukionna's story I've been investigating the paranormal and things associated with it. Documneteries, internet research, and personal research will be a part of this venture.

I'm trying to make this process as smooth as possible. It's inevitable that a dev team changes, so I was pretty prepared for it happening, I just did not expect it to happen in the project's infancy.

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment